Designed for 10-12 years old students
Build a complete moon base with Fusion 360.
1. Understanding our own galaxy and different planets, and space.
2. Knowing about our human history of space, and our new technology and latest news and space achievement.
3. Understanding the background of the moon our lunar and our lunar mission.
4. Learning about basic human habitat on earth and lunar living conditions.
5. Learning different technology that will helps students brainstorm ideas.
6. Learning about product design and R&D process.
7. Learning different skills in Fusion360 I : Designing different cube and shapes.
8. Learning different skills in Fusion360 II: Modelling advance objects and design.
9. Learning different skills in Fusion360 III: Learning about biomimicry modelling.
10. Learning different skills in Fusion360 IV: Understanding Assemblies and simulation skills.
11. Learning different skills in Fusion360 V: 3D Modelling of different materials and manufacturing.
12. Learning different skills in Fusion360 VI: Learning about Geometry in CAD world.
13. Knowing the coding behind any CAD and Fusion360 coding and its algorithm.
14. Learning how to collaborate in different CAD platform.
15. Project Show Time!
16. Project Show Time !!
17. Learning how to work on the report template.